Project Arts Centre engaged me as Producer for the Dublin plenary meeting of IETM – an international performing arts networking organisation – funded by the Arts Council of Ireland and Culture Ireland.
Over 530 delegates attended the three-day event in April 2013 which comprised a specially curated artistic programme, a discussion/conference programme and a social programme. As well as working with two advisory panels, suggestions for artistic work and discussion topics were solicited through open call, and the final programme was designed collaboratively with the IETM Secretariat in Brussels.
The event took place in a series of cultural buildings around Dublin city centre (Abbey Theatre, The Ark, DanceHouse, Dublin Fringe Festival, Irish Film Institute, Irish Theatre Institute, Meeting House Square, Samuel Beckett Centre Trinity College, Smock Alley Theatre, Temple Bar Gallery + Studios) with the central hub being Project Arts Centre.
View more photos of IETM Dublin here
Download the event brochure PDF here
Key activities for this role included:
– content development and curation in collaboration with Cian O’Brien of Project Arts Centre
– budget management
– team building & leadership
– liaison with curated artists and companies, venues and funding bodies
– countrywide promotion of the event
– collaboration with the IETM Secretariat (Brussels)
– sourcing and administering travel support for Irish artists to attend IETM Zagreb 2012
– post-event reporting